Saturday, April 25, 2009
Today went back to JC to check it out the guys in band.
I think gold confirm get de. Abit mroe practice, abit stress to play even better + the stage acoustic magic, I think maybe will get gold with honours.
Overture no. 2 was rather nice I feel like playing it.
And they made me miss band so much. I should have down PES and joined SAF band.
Doesn't feel good to be sitting there looking at them play.
Feels like you are missing out the fun.
Maybe that's how every band people feels when they are at a concert.
Time to get an instrument!
Alumni-interested people please get to work don't give false hope for me!
And I wanna play many many pieces!Too bad all of them are overplayed.
Alvamar Overture
Animation Medley
Concerto d'Amore
Danse Folatre
Fantillusion
El Camino Real
First Love-Addicted to You
Giant Robo Selections
Granada
Grandfather's Clock Variations
Hidamari no Uta
Hymm To The Sun
Huntington Celebrations
Japanese Graffiti 7 and 11
Les Miserables
Machu Picchu
Movement For Rosa
Noah's Ark
Pilatus Mountain of Dragons
Saga Candida
Sinfonia Nobilissima
Sky High
Spartacus
Symphonic Overture
The Little Mermaid
Third Symphony 3rd movement (Natalie)
Trailridge Saga
With Heart and Voice
Before that, lets start with Best in Class and Standard of Excellence.
Get my tone, get my intonation, get me rhythm, get my scales and techniques right first.
BANZAI!!!!
I like a solid tone with no air sound. It's not a classical music sound but perhaps its because that's the way my seniors in sec school taught me. So drilled until I hate to even have a hint of air sound in my tone.
I should get a girlfren, WHO PLAYS FLUTE TOO!! YAY!!!=)
Blogged
@ 11:43 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -