<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8590121217398110888?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsrforeva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 18, 2009

I got my sword case lo!=)


Rather nice ar?

Lately alot of things happen and the feeling not very good. Things on my job wasn't going well and it's not only be that is suffering but someone else as well. I hate to be the one making everyone's life hard.

Many thoughts going through my mind also. And the list i made 2 weeks ago?

1.Decided not to meddle with band stuffs, ie, no treat for flute section ANYMORE!
2.Decided the hearts will be given to whoever it was meant to be given.
3.Decided I will not buy an oboe because after much calculation it's gonna be too expensive.
4.Decided I will not be angry with CY anymore for pangsehing me for comms ball.
5.Decided to treat HY as a joke and not say who's more irritating.
6.Decided to clean up my bunk and make my little corner neat and homely.
7.Decided to stay in for alot of days.
8.Decided I should start saving up soon especially with the pay rise.
9.Decided that I will stop asking you all out because you all always not free and that's not good
10.Decided I will pack my room,by year end.
11.Decided to do my job more thoroughly and be mroe organized
12.Decided to forget thoughts on me,officer and girls. bar and sword doesnt mean i can get gf.
13.Decided I should start learning flute soon.
14.Decided to start learning driving
15.Decided to eat Botak Jones soon.
16.Decided to get a book soon.

No. 1 was rejected. 2,3,4,5,6,7,12,15 was done, 8,9,11 im still doing, 10,13,14,16 i have yet to start doing.

Life's abit better now.

And this thing just occured to me. Should I want to get attached, I should be the one providing emotional support to the girl instead of me showing the mo side to the girl and in the end like her. Makes me quite unreliable. There will always be the "girl pal" around should there be a need but the person I like should never see me down, not until we are on our way.

Cheryl is abit sad. People go cheer her up please.

So, guess have to chillax abit.

Even the driver telling me how to get girls sia. WTF?!?! Nehmind. I got good company.

no colour. i dun feel like putting any.

Blogged @ 11:42 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -