<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8590121217398110888?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsrforeva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, April 23, 2009

I guess it isn't easy eh?

Looks like a storm is brewing over us, I'm seeing lightning.

And when I tried to talk about it I get slammed.

People are damn fake I don't know who to trust.

People are so superficial they don't know what I'm trying to arrive at.

And I am so clueless what to do next.

Sword and bar yo? You guys see what am I going through or not? Or just the few-times-your-value pay?

I'm not afraid of 7/14/21 extras

I'm not afraid to make mistakes

So what if i burnt all my weekends?

I've got lots to lose and I can lose it but can you? or them?

What matter most is that when you die, don't be a fucker and pull everyone along with you.

The specs and men are innocent (literally because they know nuts what we do)

So stop being an ass an say "nevermind lor, die then die!"

You die nevermind, wad will happen to the rest?

Don't sit around and wait for things to happen.

And isn't that simple enough?

No?

Then I am ashamed to be in the same corps as you.

I should get a girlfriend...YAY!

Blogged @ 8:55 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -