Saturday, April 4, 2009
It's time to make some decision!
Decided not to meddle with band stuffs, ie, no treat for flute section ANYMORE!
Decided the hearts will be given to whoever it was meant to be given.
Decided I will not buy an oboe because after much calculation it's gonna be too expensive.
Decided I will not be angry with CY anymore for pangsehing me for comms ball.
Decided to treat HY as a joke and not say who's more irritating.
Decided to clean up my bunk and make my little corner neat and homely.
Decided to stay in for alot of days.
Decided I should start saving up soon especially with the pay rise.
Decided that I will stop asking you all out because you all always not free and that's not good
Decided I will pack my room,by year end.
Decided to do my job more thoroughly and be mroe organized
Decided to forget thoughts on me,officer and girls. bar and sword doesnt mean i can get gf.
Decided I should start learning flute soon.
Decided to start learning driving
Decided to eat Botak Jones soon.
Decided to get a book soon.
SIA LA!My life like quite messy now time to clear up the mess!
Blogged
@ 1:43 AM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -