<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8590121217398110888?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsrforeva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 26, 2009

I fucking hate some girls to the core.

Some are so irresponsible they need a lesson to tell them things ain't always "I cannot make it" and that's it.

Some are plain selfish so much so that even when I told them I might get charged they don't give a fucking damn. I think she thought that charge is money not SOL.

And I fucking pay almost all of a recruit's salary for a fucking dinner and I need to go alone.

HAHA...

Don't say I'm irritating, I just want you to know, the irritation I get from all of your stupid reasons is MUCH MORE FUCKING irritating than what you get from me. So what? I can keep the fucking irritation of so many people to myself why can't you?

Trying to be nice is no good. No wonder all the bad guys get the girls. Perhaps I should just fuck off and no need do so many things for you all ar. Waste my fucking time plan so much stuffs.

Today I think and think. Fucking go through JCC, CSB, all those shit times in OCS, so hard to get to this day to get that nice lil chocolate bar on the shoulders and those green lil patches of patterns on top of "Singapore" got what fucking use sia. No one except those that go through shit with me know what it means. Fine with that, wad is really fucked up is, when I wanna share it with someone over a simple dinner (which by the way is a 4 course $115 meal at Ritz Carlton) also so fucking hard.

And if I just choose anyone, I might as well bring my mother. I want someone who can understnad, someone who can enjoy the time with me, or someone whom I trust can amke a difference for my night.

so Fucking Hell, you work everyday, you can do your homework some other time, and you can use that reason to tell me you don't want to come to my once-in-my-lifetime commissioning ball.

I might as well take out my epaulettes give to my other lieutenant friends, I might as well not go through JCC and fucking suffer in Brunei jungle for 9 days, I might as well not march the 32km,learn the weapons and stuffs and get myself wet with smelly water for CSB, I might as well not try so hard to get my marksmanship batch so I can have more money spend on you all, I might as well stay as a man and do all those admin work, I might as well not go through those freak weathers of "some SEA country", I might as well not do my best on comms parade.

Because I got a point to prove and I have proven it to myself. As for you, does it even matter?

So fuck off i never knew you all...

I'm not going to say sorry sacarstically after I mentioned something bad about someone because for the good of other people,

CAN YOU FEW PEOPLE WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA!?

Blogged @ 7:15 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -