<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8590121217398110888?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsrforeva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, December 8, 2008


I am Jungle Confident...Are you?

Anyway,got a new mp3 player, Zen X-Fi. Here's my lil baby...

And I kept thinking of it when I was in the land of misery. I thought there would be a digicam back home too but bro left the list of cameras i made for him on my table.

Component system just broke down in my house and i asked daddy to get a home theatre system. Guess we will be getting one from Sony. We shall see...

Anyway, something cool just happened. The guy which used to hate the girl so much is now with the girl. I still cannot come to terms with it. This world is weird. Definitely. So...Korean drama come true. But nevermind, he loves her and she loves him...Period.

It's already 8 months. I still remember my first day of enlistment. We had chicken rice with a huge piece of fried chicken. And my journey to become a man starts that point, that time.

WAHAHAA NOW IS THAT RETARD'S TURN!

Anyway, had an outing with those my fellow P schoolers and chilled around at some condo rooftop before going to serangoon gardens for some alcoholic perks. I downed caffeine instead. Ms Kong came by. She used to scold me blur sotong and I guess she never did change much. Not that she scolds me blur sotong but well, she still looks like the Ms Kong I used to call teacher.



Yesterday was time spent with the bandits and study group people. Guess I was tired, I did not talk much. Hang around Istana to catch the change-of-gaurds ceremony. To PS for dinner at Xin Wang, then to TCC for a well-deserved cup of Azuki Caramel. Yes TCC coffee is still GOD-LIKE.



Went home n met mummy at AMK station, where we went home together.

After I'm back from Brunei, I just thought alot of things have changed. Sometimes, i just have that the-world-has-stopped feeling. Suddenly, I found myself oblivious to the surrounding as if everything disappeared or things became 'un-understandable' to me. I don't know why but I think I talk less now. Perhaps one thing that I know I really changed was the things that are going through my mind. Before I went, I was still so insecure bout the things between me n her. After I came back, it seems like nothing has happened before, as if we never met. I think I would love to tell her I am back in Singapore but somehow, only with a little bit of effort did I manage to message her I am back. Somehow, I am not interested to go out with the people I planned to go out with after I am back. Not with her, not with the YPSB people, not with the JC people. I thought after I come back, I would have lots of things to share but this just isn't the case. Something inside me got smothered out. I swear things weren't the same.

But I can swear one more thing too.

Things will get better...

Samuel just broke up with his girlfriend. He was with me for JCC and after so much, I don't think he deserve to come back with his girlfriend back-turned and walking out of his life.

Chor was respected. "Humans are selfish, but not my Chor" -Lau-

Perhaps that is life...

That JCC badge never meant too much to me. No one will understand the pains to get the $1 badge. No one except those that went through it. I never had the chance to share my badge with anyone that will really appreciate it. It doesn't make me more special then the rest of the people around. I just thought it's a personal acheivement. But one thing is for sure. I went through it with my team mates, for without them, there will be no me walking down Cynthia...

It's just plain depressing...

Blogged @ 2:53 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -