Sunday, October 5, 2008
My first week did not went well...
Lots and lots of standard demanded.
We are human after all.
But since we are human, sometimes only when demanded can we deliver.
I guess that is the way it should be.
Lately got one more soldier die ar
I think I'm going to be the fifth case this year.
OH WELL!!!!
KOK IS IN SAF BAND!
It means, we might be getting flutes together!
Life is boring but I think I should make it colourful soon...
Choc ar choc...I don't know what to say to you also...
Very soon need to book in again. I think next book out I will just go Esplanade or Vivo to get my thoughts sorted out right. We are suppose to be a motivated bunch but we are human after all, and when motivation and morale gets low, well...
no more photos on noticeboard I guess, maybe cut a few cows and some clouds, some grass. While she has the boyfriend's hand to bite, I will bite my pillow and chew cotton. Just make do with it la hor...
But I think life abit better. At least my buddy is the chiongster type. He made me feel so slow. And guess wad, he also bandster. VJC trombone. and he is nuts over Osaka Municipal band. I also. But I crazy ove Tokyo Kosei. Maybe it's time to buy a flute n learn some Symphony.
-"Perhaps a smile is all it takes for my heart to warm up"-
-"When the night is at its darkest, it means the sun will be rising up soon. Push on..."-
Blogged
@ 3:18 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -