<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8590121217398110888?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsrforeva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stupid book play hide and seek with me.Kinokuniya doesn't have it, so is Borders. And I went to orchard just to get a HWM magazine.
I think I am disappointed.
Just now went out with Chiwa to study. Said I will do physics, end up doing maths for her. I still manage to do some questions, not bad at all.
Because we weren't as close as we used to be.
I think I will extend my NS just to get paid a little more.
We used to go out together, to zoo, to study,to walk around.
And I have quite a detailed savings plan although I am very confident I WILL NOT stick to it. Oh what the hell.
But right now I dun even feel like asking you out.
I will get Uncle August to see if he can make my sound card work. After ORD I will give my younger bro my sound card and speaker set. Trickle down effect. Perhaps rip my com apart and salvage all the parts to put into his com. ZNG it up and he will be one happy kid.
Because you always dun reply and make me can't plan my schedule.
Suddenly ar, abit lost. Just dun feel like doing anithing. Went for a cup of LARGE mocha today. $7 n abit regret cause drink halfway dun have the perk already. Next time I will go for small cup. Next 2 weeks in camp will be quite slack, and national day is next week. It is time to be proud to be Singaporean again.
What's happening I dunno also.
In any case, CLADYS WEIYAO JASLYN SUHAYL JASMINE MARCUS XUE YI WHERE ARE YOU ALL?!?! I MISS YOU ALL!!!!
Perhaps we weren't that close from the start.
...and the YPSB pioneer batch spirit shall live on...
I dunwan to care anymore and I just going to let it drift.
I just love to paste my face on my metal cupboard beside my bed when I sleep.
We shall see where it will drift to.
I dunno y it just feels good.
Nope I'm not going work hard to keep it.
And long-4 with socks and garters on. I dun need a blanket to keep myself warm.
Because I dun care about wads going to happen to it anymore.
2 more weeks and got allowance rise again. It's a bittersweet feeling. I want to go back to the JC days. /at least problems back then were more entertaining then problems right now. It comes from different people and not the same self.
And because I want to learn what is to let go.
ZI ZHAO YOU PIECE OF CHICKEN NEH NEH! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ASK ME OUT?!
You will make sure i learn that.
Gortek Maiereh
My journal says alot. If only one day you get to read it, you will know how it feels for me.Chill because I fuck care already.

Blogged @ 3:09 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -