Sunday, July 27, 2008
Sleep in mud on a slope that you can roll down and hit tree trunks.TAKE THAT!
BOO!
And it rained rained rained but i still kept myself smiling.I cheerful ma!As if liking you wasn't hard enough.I think I about to reach my limit.It's about time i go think what I want liao.I will still never forget you though.Because it is the first time i felt so carefree.And I guess I should start a financial plan soon.$$$!!!I decided I should just give up on everything I hoped for.It's no use.Should be getting an ULTIMATE DESKTOP with budget round 2.5KIt isn't carefree already and I'm starting to lose faith.And I hope my bro will give me his laptop so I no need waste money on another one.I dunwan get a good laptop,I just need one to save my presentations and some movies and songs.I just feel abit ignored and I dun like that.The real POWERHOUSE! will be the desktop.and the smiles that i had thinking of u were all but gone.Throw me a GIGAWORKS S750 and titanium Fatal1ty pro series please!But you kept me going all these while.total will be round 3.5K for the whole set.And I will still remember the days I spent thinking of you den smiling to myself.Give me a Miyazawa P-202 too,2.8KPerhaps it's time for me to move on.Now I gotta think how am i going to save 6.3K in 2 years time. Adopt no-life position!yupps,no more starbucks and coffee bean for me.And I guess it's time for hardwork after NS!I still got Feb to July to work hard.5 months to go!And I think I will get better girls next time in uni.We just ain't ready.Now I'm going to get a book called The Last Supper Lecture by Randy Pausch.Hope I'm going to enjoy it!Just as i enjoyed the time spent with you.Blogged
@ 10:54 AM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -