Tuesday, April 8, 2008
雨轻轻地来,好比你亲亲地爱你静静离开,好比晴渐渐一来一夜悲伤夜雨苗苗湿满窗,孤风单唱独寂歌晴晚嫩叶泪始干,雨止不愿信光照月明渐亮心中悲,星闪满空数沧桑天广地大无多路,此时何人来探看德光岛
德光草嫩花开香,鲜风陆地吹满屋踏出亲家怀抱中,为人父母心几忧情感往着街边扔,别亦爱者闯未明此程偏难路稍远,来日方长何时见Well well, when you bathe for too long you tend to think of stupid things like trying really hard to try to make a chinese poem.One more day and I will be on some deserted island.(please respect whoever the words below are directed to, if you are not Choc, I will appreciate if you do not continue. Thank you.)
To Choc: Sometimes, even special moments can be shared between friends instead of only boyfriend. Give yourself a chance, give others a chance, for all you know, doing something with your friends that you think you will only enjoy doing with boyfriend might have unexpected turnout. Do not restrict yourself and be free, because it is only you that say friends can't do things with you. There exist no rule that everything you consider closest to heart are things that you can only experience with boyfriend. If this is so, if you are going to remain single the rest of your life, missing out all the fun will be for sure. Instead of saying you will only spend time and etc with boyfriend, why not spend this time alone? How about with friends? And friends exist because of this, so are the words Platonic Love.And you know why I chose to bring you to so many places and want to do so many stuffs? It's not because I do not have a girlfriend and use you as a substitute, it's because I believe doing all these with you will give us a more enjoyable time as friends, and these are stuffs that I want to experience with you, not anyone else. No one say you have to be my girlfriend for me to bring you to zoo, airshow. We went nonetheless and I'm sure you enjoyed it. No one say we have to be couple to 'touch' each other. No friendly pats on the back, not even friendly fights between us?To tell you the truth, sometimes I am really upset about you not receiving what I am giving. Reject this reject that,spoil my surprise plan for you by telling me Liying is joining or you have to go somewhere else and things like that. Of course, it's a personal thing and you have all the rights to not do what you do not like. And whenever I say I want to go somewhere with you or treat you things, don't expect it to be so simple as to me treating you well because what I really want is to have something common we can share about, something we did together,a common memory, a common experience. You don't have to give me any chances I'm asking for none, and I know you won't give. But perhaps, if you can get your friends around you to give you more instead of rejecting whatever is deemed "only-for-boyfriend" life will be fuller and more colourful. At least you know they care...p.s. news report say that people that do charity work are happier and scientific community has proven that increase in giving does in fact produces certain chemicals that improves your well-being. So next time the bill for my meal will go to you. I will try my best to let you be happier by making sure the digits on the bill are of appropriate values. Time to slaughter piggy-banks.Blogged
@ 1:26 AM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -