Friday, March 28, 2008
I had a very wonderful dream...HAHA go 3 parts...First part is the most stupid one, where me and my brother was trying to hold this supply ship and this oil tanker together. Of course they are minature in size as compared tothe real ones but big nonetheless. We just grab hold of the railings of the oil tanker while on the supply ship and it happens to be in a river in thailand. Weird it looks more like a longkang to me. Then the current comes n we lost grip we we chased the tanker down the river...Then there was this boat that has a hole in its hull. We rushed it to this dock where they tie it to this crane to prevent it from sinking. Then they try pumping out the water. When it did not work, they realise the hole was bigger then expected, so the brought this metal sphere down to seal off the hole. I was there diving with 2 wielders. They say it needs to be done before the ship can be moved to the dry dock. After they seal, suddenly the surrounding no water! Then i realise they are IN the dry dock itself. DAMN DUMB LA! DEY CAN JUST PUMP THE WATER OUT N ITS LIKE NOT EVEN DEEP.Well the third part is the nicest, I went into this old house where they are suppose to have this guest player, a child prodigy. so suddenly i found myself behind a piano and he demanded a show-down with the people of the orchestra. The piano player opposite me (there where 6 upright piano arranged in a way such that 3 players faces the other 3) started of by playing a melodic version of Mary Had A Little Lamb. The child stare at him, he give a disgusted face and started playing moonlight sonata. Then it's my turn, i play some classical pieces which I dunno wad, maybe hear before and was in the deep recesses of my mind, he smirk at me den started playing flight of the bumblebee. Then i played along with him, and of course, throw in some effects like glissando, 8va n stuffs. But i find it hard to keep up with his speed. Wells after we finished, everyone was clapping, he went up to this platform and shouted into the mic."YOU WANT TO ROCK!? I COME HERE TO ROCK SO ROCK WITH ME!" then the whole orchestra was like starring at him dunno wad to do... "COME ON BABY!ROCK!" then one of the 2 double bass started plucking the strings, the other joined in, then the rest of the strings, then the orchestra and they played "part of your world" from little mermaid. Gotta admit its so
nice i wished I can listen to it all day long but somehow, the sound becomes sth tt comes out of my set of speakers placed in a large room. As usual, the Sub was grossly underpowered so the plucking of the double bass becomes "plom" instead of the " dooooommmmm" then I woke up...All the music are very very very very nice. especially flight of the bumblebee and part of ur world. Well thing is, I do not know how to play the piano.
I guess it's a sign I'm going to do marine engineering next time? Sounds cool...And my insatiable appetite for nice music in my dreams.Blogged
@ 1:32 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -