Friday, March 28, 2008
As april 9 draws nearer...Training to be soldiers, fight for our land, once in our lifetime, 2 years of our time...
Somehow I feel uncertainties looming around. As the what ifs' flooded my mind, I thought I might seek refuge within other thoughts...I dreamt of Sharon again, and I think if what happened in my dream was to happen in real life, I guess it wud be a dream come true...(no I'm not saying I had a great time with her, I'm just trying to express that if she were to do what she did to me, I will do what I did in my dream too)And all those happy memories?Alrights thinking of uni... Should be staying with Ming Kwang in hostel if things go well. Maybe get a set of speakers, which of course will involve a ritualistic killing of piggy bank, perhaps setting pants on fire instead of juz burning a hole in the pocket. But who wouldn't want to wax lyrical about their good set of speakers? Not me, neither MK. We want good sound, good music that's all. No earth-shattering, windows breaking bass please, thank you...
Been reading up on General Relativity l
ately and learnt some concepts that cannot agree with common sense. For those out there without common sense, I'm sure relativity will look atractive to you all. Who say physics need common sense? No one told you when you run faster you become fatter right? Neither did you know that time slows down for you when you are running faster.Kok lets go swimming again I'm quite stressed up...
Last week in civilisation must spend it well... I shall stay home and CHIONG GAME... BMT HERE I COME!
Have you ever wondered, why must we serve? Because we love our land, and we want it to be free to be free.....yeah rightttttttttttttttttttttt.................................Dear Wanling,
I guess I will just leave a message for you here. Gotta admit I already given up on you on everything I asked for. I dun need you to remember how we were in the past, neither do I need you to put in ur effort for anything in the future. Maybe things just weren't meant to be. Perhaps I was too naive, perhaps too childish. Yes I'm disappointed, an this is further aggravated by your lack of interest in trying to sort things out, but let's just do it your way. I just gotta say, do you even know what do i mean by selfish or not. If you want to be selfish, why even ask my views, you can just ditch me and I might feel better. If you do not want to be selfish, den please dun say you choose to be the selfish one, because you just did not understand how much it hurts for me. As for your hearts, I will put inside my cupboard.Perhaps after my NS we will have chance to patch things up. I'm not going to pace you anymore I'm just gonna sit around and do nothing about it, and you know what, it makes you all the same to what happened last time.Blogged
@ 3:33 AM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -