Sunday, February 10, 2008
this week very de nice, next week nicer even...
started the week getting an overdose of emo! i think i can make elmo "run for his money" wells it affected my new year VERY BADLY but reunion dinner was good enuff.Got my favourite Heh zhor (prawn rolls) and my tao pok in braised soup.Granny rocks!and theres abalone.I dunno y buy NZ abalones are more yellowish den Australia's ones.New year got to visit all those one-year-only-talk-2-time cousins. say happy new year to dem, the next day say happy new year to dem when they come visiting us.I also dunno who is who.but new year never was right for me i dunno y i juz did not have the mood for any ang paos and stuffs.i stuffed all my ang pao under my pillow.den on friday my closest direct cousins came over.and after they went home, we received a call that my great grandma passed away. 4 more years and she will be a centurion already! so the next day i went down early to cuzzen Val house and then to the wake to help out.was there till afternoon and went to Val house to sleep.den in the evening we got back there again. meet up wif nerrad alan Ct and huiwen. All went of early and i ended up wif huiwen at this dunno wad tavistock ave park and we chatted till 0230 before i walked home.
cuzzens rocks!in morning had prata wif direct cousins again and went down to wake... den also nth much to say.i love arranging the drinks in the freezer.bro got himself COD 4 today.and tml start work.next week...
mon wed fro sun work from 7am-5pm
tue sending my great grandma for cremation
thur V day............
sat band.one more week gone.SIANSATION SIA!
WHAT A NICE NEW YEAR!WHEN I HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT SOMEONE I DON'T REALLY LIKE,MY COUSIN GOT HOSPITALIZED FOR PNEUMONIA AND THE OTHER GOT BED-RIDDEN AND OWED HER LIFE TO ANTIBIOTICS, MY GREAT GRANDMA PASSED AWAY AND I'M THINKING SO MUCH THAT I CANNOT EVEN BE HAPPY MYSELF.THIS IS GOT TO BE THE WORST NEW YEAR I EVER HAD.
I really wanted to tell you all those,I really do.But I chose not to because I know you weren't ready for it.But do u really know how i felt?unfathomable.Do you even know what it means?Blogged
@ 8:14 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -