Monday, February 25, 2008
"there is a reason why the wings are pinned over the heart" -RSAF advertisement-Moment of uncertainty.'A' Level results are coming out very very soon i very excited! Seems that I'm not expecting much already. Maybe ABB I will be very happy le! Flop again la. Now I even more scared I cant even get to Mechanical engineering sia. Later my dreams of working with planes gone.So much for thinking about girls in JCSo much for mummy-asking-me-go-JC-get-girlfriend-so-can-study-and-fight-on-together.So much for all those stupid wrong signals and friendships gone awryI think I can go retake my 'A' levelsLater get into some shitty course my future spoil le!Damn sia I really want to be Ganther or Bryan laiddat. No girl problems!Now no girlfriend, the results I think also going to flop.Confession: Of course I still hope results will come out good but it is better to remain pessimistic. Then the disappointment will not be so big.So much for thinking of going to MIT for masters in engineeringSo much for thinking of going Germany to study engineeringSo much so much...Blogged
@ 12:35 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -