<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8590121217398110888?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsrforeva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, February 18, 2008

I think Singaporeans should fall in love more often.

No it's not about busy lifestyle or what.

But it's just that I think that they take up less space on the train when they hug each other.

And when some stupid guy comes along and try to squeeze and push you into some corner where some fat lady is standing, you just feel like giving him a kick in his groin.

It really helps when people get intimate.

Saves so much space, so what are you waiting for!? go grab someone and hug them on the train so that I will have some extra space to stand.


Office work was crap. Go for the experience only so if they dont pay me i also dont care. It's just that, the screen is like so small and the words so fine my eyes are @_@. I'm going to bring home the stuffs and do for them at home. The computer is so bad that when using excel, it will even lag when u just change the font colour. Pentium 2 at this kind of age? where they are using windows 98?which is like 10 years old? Rather, I am using 98 while the full time stuffs are using XP in the office. But in any case, data cleaning was definitely fun! Not neccessary more relaxing then outfield work. I guess I am that kind that runs around. some foreigners are very friendly, especially those from London. They are like so nice that when u finish asking them they say thank you to you. And got this woman she put her arms around my waist! ##!!%$%#@ lol! If let's say some hot babe put, I let her put la but... ...

Tml will be at G. Coach drop off point. I shall be friendly to them. Maybe can try going up the bus and say hello to them. Who knows?

Oh yah, I think nicole is good looking,but too bad she left early. Its just that her figure abit awry. She seems like a nice girl but I think that guy is her boyfriend. Well it doesn't hurt fantasizing abit does it?.

I feel so weird,whenever I am walking home from anywhere, I will always think what really happened in my life. Maybe it's just that I did not try hard enough to acheive what i really want. Or perhaps it's just that I tried too hard.But in any case, I think life without you have been very unhappy.But I'm sure I am right. At least life ain't as troubling to you as when I was around.Right?


Blogged @ 10:03 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -