Tuesday, February 12, 2008
...And then she was sent into the furnace, together with the flowers decorating her casket. I do wonder, do you still have feelings after death? Probably not...Should listen to Noah's Ark movement 4 Song of Hope. If only Bert appermont compose more of this kind of "hopeful" song, perhaps life would not have been so hard to get by.But in any case, I'm freaking tired. Tml 2 shifts again, I should be able to see kids running around Jacob Ballas Children Garden. I shall take my kids there next time.And I was wondering, should I join this game facilitator thing. I got a facil. job with Ritz but I decided not to join. Valentine's day is for me to rest at home and spend time with my computer. Eh 50 bucks leh!!! Spend on my Darling Sankyo. Nice name...May she be the one i love most. Sankyo sAnkyo saNkyo sanKyo sankYosankyOBlogged
@ 9:36 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -