<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8590121217398110888?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsrforeva.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Hey guys! How is it going!?"-American guy at botanic gardens-

"Great!" *thumbs up* -me-

finally decided to throw in some photos.

















See that is a snake on the fence companying me on my first day of work. But seriously it is quite

cute.



And got swans to say hello to. See them almost every other day whenever I walk by the lake.

Wonder what they eat there other then people feeding them bread.


And when it gets too boring waiting for friends, you tend to do stupid things like this. ABC Angelic Baby Cow.

Check out the view from my office man! When I did office work instead of outfield work for them, this is what I see when I look up. 33 floor. I think I'm lucky guy. LOL!

And that is a squirrel hanging upside down from a tree branch eating some I-dunno-what.

Now that profiling work is over for me it is time to go chill around at home and start my morning jogs and train for NS! And do up my *#$%@s.



ANIWAYS




Today went to airshow with michelle! It was like SO COOL CAN!? Met at 10, just for the queue alone we spent bout an hour and a half.11.30 we got on the bus, journey takes an hour, and when we are finally inside its already like 12.45. Aerial display already started but we manage to catch some action on the bus itself. The number of people is like ^%&^%$&#. But very fun to squeeze with so many people! Re Nao! And I met Xiang Feng!LOL!

Self explanatory picture. Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile in front of F-35 JSF.


Global Hawk. I always thought UAV are those small small flying toys. This one is definitely like a full fledged aircraft.

Michelle: "Where the pilot sit?"
Me: "This one has no pilot, they fly the plane on the ground."

F16. Every time like see on news the planes like very small. They are actually bigger then I thought! But aniway I won't be flying them. Hope I can work with them some day though.

That's an Airbus A380. After it lands I don't know why they won't let us go in have a look. Only invited guest are allowed. No wonder there is no queue outside. Well it is big but not as big for you to wonder how can it even take off into the air.

I go scream into the engine exhast at the back. Very nice got echo.

Step your leg haha!

Met Lester and Lynnette there.

Me: "Hi Lynette!"
Lyn: "EH! (shocked face) what are you doing here?! Wait I go find Lester!"
She brings him back.
Me: "YO LESTER!"
Lester: "(surprised face) Eh! Why are you here!?"
*I point to michelle*
Lester: "ORRHH bring girl friend la!"
Me: "HAHAHA! No. Friend only."
Then they go ask the guy for some badge for the gun. Then asked me queue up how long. Then they went off. erm like LOL!

I got my scissors confiscated to I went to the porter service counter to get it back. Then we went back to Pasir Ris. The number of people very amazing. Like national day celebration laiddat. Then got people cut queue. Then got people keep seperate us! Sian so ended up the bus ride back to Pasir Ris we did not talk.

Me: "What a weird bus ride"
Michelle: "Yah lor!That guy behind me keep leaning on me! Then i put my bag behind me to block him!"
Me: "Maybe he see you pretty."
Michelle: "Crazy, he did not even see my face."
Me: "Well then that's even better, if he sees your face he will run far far away!"
Michelle: "WEI!" *punches me on my shoulders*
Me: "HAHA sweep sweep away" *sweeps where she punched*
She punched again, I sweep. She punched 3 times more, I sweep 3 times more.
Michelle: "How you know how many times I punch!?"
Me: "5."
Michelle: "No lor, I punch 3 times!"
Me: "No, you punch me once i sweep once, you punch me again i sweep again, then you punch me 3 times!"
Michelle: "..."

Shy shy boy and stupid girl!


Sad people. She crying but I pretending to cry!

No we dun have smelly mouth!

See who head harder!


The GAY and the HANDSOME!

And so I got home with a headache then I went to sleep without having dinner.


Next week...

No more outfield work. CHEERS!

Blogged @ 9:44 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -