Thursday, January 17, 2008
What to say? Do nothing everyday, brain degenerate, now can't even speak properly. Turn nocturnal already. sleep at 3-4 am wake up at 2pm.Things to do:-Study physics (fluid dynamics, general relativity)-Do maths ( Partial differential equation, and all the maths I learnt before)-Plan whatever i want to plan ( Top secret)-Play lots of computer (Time to get Sims 2 from Xin Li, and lots of LAN session with him too!)-Resist the temptation to go work (I want to be lazy so just let me be.)-Make myself useful at home (I shall try to help eat up all the food at home)-Go swimming 3 times a week with Kai Beng (Promise is promise! but now cannot i like lobster laiddat)-Get sunburn again so my skin will start peeling (rejuvenation of the skin)-Get an ultra good tan (Wan Ling u watch out I will beat u flat someday!(= )-Start training for NS le. (from Wayne: 6 pacs dun have but unity is strength!)-Go think about life since i so much time-Pray to ال (Allah), Jesus, Toa Pekong, Guanyin Ma, Nezha, Tudi Gong, विष्णु (Vishnu), ब्रह्मा (Brahma), शिव (Shiva), and all the other gods for my A's results.-buy coffin for myself after receiving A's results-Cut hair, make myself handsome handsome.-Sleep more so that i can save more for food.My life quite colourful arh?The worst thing in life is not being able to acheive what you are capable of.And it is just because I did not have the discipline to do so.Blogged
@ 3:12 AM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -