Saturday, December 8, 2007
back from Wee Chong house!Wells first time i ate more chicken wings den satay cause its like so
NICE!Well done!and the fried rice was not bad as well...i shall marry Gloria and Chuan Xin so they can cook fried rice for me all day long =)and kok was so RETARDED!!!maybe if he tell em to go up for some emo talk or what i wun espect anithing and that poor mingkwang actually PASSED ME THE CANDLE
IN THE AFTERNOON!wells wells... KOK..
YOU
#$&@!!!!
IS THAT THE
BEST YOU CAN
DO?!But they were nice.Crust of cheesecake was great. and i became their guinea pig for trying their first time...Well did someone say its from Prima Deli?I'm still alive and kicking!(I'd better be)
Spam Halo 3,and after some chilling,its our last gathering with the bandits n frens...And the only thing I wanted for birthday is for you to hug me comfortably and say we will be like this for a long long time to come...
Because I know this hug will stay with me the rest of my life...Blogged
@ 6:37 PM
>,<©нє®¦§ђίηğ Ēυέřұ мөм℮ή+ ŦσĝЄŧңέя Ŵħεή ζ @м ŦЂεѓ€ ωϊ₣ γσμ ™ -